Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Centennial State Update

By Vinnie Hinostroza

Last Wednesday, I headed west to Colorado to visit Matias.  
I had only been to Colorado once, so it was cool to go and stay there a few days.  Not only did we stay in Colorado, we also traveled to Wyoming for two days and went to a rodeo and a Brad Paisley concert with a family that is very close with the Cleland’s.

It was a great experience and I had a lot of fun.  I really appreciate the kindness and hospitality of both families. The few days I spent with them went by really fast.  No matter what Matias and I talked about, we always got on topic of hockey and how we could not wait for this upcoming season. 

Tomorrow I will be heading to Waterloo for the orientation camp.  This is the first time everyone will get a glimpse of the 2012-13 Blackhawks.  I've talked to a lot of the guys from last year’s team, and we cannot wait to get to the "Loo" and begin our journey.

Sometimes when I'm at home, I go on YouTube and watch a video of the light show at Young Arena.  I get goose bumps listening to the cowbells and the best fans in all of hockey giving it up for their Hawks.  

October can't come fast enough...

No comments:

Post a Comment

There will be a brief delay before comments are added to this page. In order to prevent spam, each comment is reviewed. Thank you for your patience.