Thursday, July 12, 2012

A Note From Camp

By Vinnie Hinostroza

As of now, I am in downtown Chicago for the Chicago Blackhawks prospect camp. This has been one of the best experiences of my life.


I have been here three days so far, and I've already learned so much.  There is so much great talent here and it's fun to learn from some of the older guys in camp. I am very thankful for this opportunity and very excited for all of the hard work I have ahead of me. 

On another note, orientation camp is only a few weeks away. I cannot wait to get back to Waterloo and see the new team for the first time.  It will be the first time we get to bond and hang out as the 2012-2013 Waterloo Black Hawks.  As players we couldn't be more excited for this upcoming year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There will be a brief delay before comments are added to this page. In order to prevent spam, each comment is reviewed. Thank you for your patience.