Monday, July 9, 2012

Fires Miss Cleland and Friends

By Matias Cleland

As for my summer, it has been a scorcher out here in Colorado, and our mountains are really paying for it.  There have been many fires out here, which have caused over 10,000 people to evacuate their homes across Colorado. 


I have been blessed for the fires to have not been close enough to threaten my home.  However I have had some friends that did have to evacuate, but their houses were not touched.  The firefighters have been working very hard and working endless hours to control these fires.  Many of the fires are being contained, more and more every day.

Vinnie and Ryan hit it right on the head.  The three of us couldn’t be happier with the opportunity that we have in front of us.  I’m having a great time here in Colorado; however, I think of getting back to Waterloo everyday to start our training.  It has definitely been a short summer but that’s ok, because the longer the hockey season, the better.

Keep reading Vinnie, Papa, and my posts about how our summers are going, and what we are doing leading up to our trip to Russia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There will be a brief delay before comments are added to this page. In order to prevent spam, each comment is reviewed. Thank you for your patience.