Monday, July 16, 2012

A Typical Summer Week


By Matias Cleland

Last week did not entail a whole lot for me; however it was the kind of week I like.  It was a tough week of training on and off the ice.  My body is definitely feeling it, but a little soreness never hurt anyone...

The most exciting thing that happened to me was taking a gondola up a mountain in Estes Park.  It was a great view on the way up.  Once we were to the top we took a few pictures and were enjoying the view. 

All of a sudden the entire sky lit up and started to dump water on us.  Mother Nature decided it wanted to keep us stuck on the mountain for an hour and a half.  Finally, the gondola attendant told us that they were going to take us down even though it’s not very safe.  I gave him a weird look, but I was ready to go down.  We got down safely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There will be a brief delay before comments are added to this page. In order to prevent spam, each comment is reviewed. Thank you for your patience.