Thursday, August 9, 2012

Final Preparations

By Vinnie Hinostroza

Tuesday I excitedly headed out to Waterloo.

Before coming to the Cedar Valley for the year, I wanted to do a few things. First off I wanted to spend as much time with my family as I could because I won't be able to see them very much in the next year. My sister came home from college this past weekend, so we spent the weekend together along with my parents. It was really fun and I enjoyed spending time with them.

The other thing I wanted to do was take one last trip to Portillo’s - the best hot dog place in the world. I definitely miss Portillo’s throughout the year. I accomplished the two things I wanted to do before coming here to Waterloo. Now it’s time for hockey.

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck Vinnie to you and your team in Russia and for the season. We will miss all of you this season !! Love, Lynn Edson

    ReplyDelete

There will be a brief delay before comments are added to this page. In order to prevent spam, each comment is reviewed. Thank you for your patience.